KITO® EFA-Det4-IIA-…/…-X10-T (-TT)
- For installation into pipes to the protection of vessels and components against stable detonation of flammable liquids and gases.
- Tested and approved as detonation flame arrester type 4.
- Approved for all substances of explosion groups IIA1 to IIA with a maximum experimental safe gap (MESG) > 0.9 mm.
- Bi-directionally working in pipes, whereby an operating pressure of 1.1 bar abs. and an operating temperature of 100 °C must not be exceeded.
- The installation of the detonation flame arrester into horizontal and vertical pipes is permissible.
- If equipped with a temperature sensor (PT 100) a protection against stabilized burning is given from one resp. both sides.
- The devices are tested and approved with different burning times depending on their sizes (NG 100: TBT= 30 min, NG 500: TBT= 1 min).