- As an end-of-line flame arrester, explosion and endurance burning proof for all inflammable liquids and vapors of explo-sion group IIB1 and also for alcohols with a maximum experimental safe gap (MESG) ≥ 0.85 mm and an maximum operating temperature of 60 °C.
- Safety valve for out breathing pipes of storage tanks as a protection against overpressure.
- By appropriate pressure adjustment the gasification losses of the storage product are prevented or strongly limited. Usually mounted on the top of the tank in conjunction with a
vacuum relief valve (see KITO® VS/KS-IIB3-… (type sheet D 11 N)).
- An explosion proof condensate drain is also available for this model at extra cost.
- With additional examination and approval, applicable also for alcohols (ethanol, methanol…)