- For end of line service, detonation proof, valve with superposed valve pallets for installation into suction pipes of underground tanks in which inflammable liquids of explosion group IIA1 to IIB3 with a maximum experimental safety gap (MESG) ≥ 0.65 mm and an maximum operating temperature of 60 °C are stored.
- Tested and approved as detonation flame arrester type 4.
- A draining of the liquid column will be prevented reliably.
- Installation of the foot valve has to be exact vertically at the end of the suction pipe.
- It is not allowed to connect it to pipelines with a larger diameter than the connecting size of valve itself.