- Deflagration and endurance-proof pressure and vacuum relief valve for flammable media of explosion group IIA with a maximum experimental safe gap (MESG) > 0.9 mm for a maximum operational temperature of 60 °C.
- It can also be used as deflagration- and endurance-proof end of line device with specific operating conditions for methanol, ethanol (IIB1) and 2-propanol on underground and insulated
- The minimum volume flows during outflow must be observed.
- Can also be used as a device against atmospheric deflagration of gas-air and vapor-air mixtures of explosion group IIB1 with a maximum experimental safe gap (MESG) ≥ 0.85 mm.
- On demand the valve can be equipped with an explosion-proof condensate drain device.