- As an end-of-line flame arrester element to protect vent openings of storage tanks.
- Explosion and endurance burning proof for all inflammable liquids and vapors of explosion group IIB3 with a maximum experimental safe gap (MESG) ≥ 0.65 mm and an maximum
operating temperature of 60 °C and also for alcohols.
- This device is not permitted to be installed in enclosed areas.
- Installation on top of storage tanks, tank access covers or breather pipes.
- The flame arrester protects a tank against flashbacks but allows the flow of gases out into the atmosphere and air into the tank.