- Distributing piece for vertical flange connection to a tank connecting pipe.
- The tank connection is nozzle 1.
- The two branching connections have many uses.
- Nozzle 2 can be used to connect a vacuum valve or an inert gas conduit, nozzle 3 with pressure valve function can be used as protection against pressure or to carry away exhaust gas or as gas compensation when filling a tank.
- For flammable storage media, the vacuum valve (connecting nozzle 2) and the connection 3 have to be secured with the respective flame arrester.