- As end-of-line armature for venting apertures on tank installations.
- Tested and approved against atmospheric deflagrations for all materials of the explosion group IIB3 with a maximum experimental safe gap (MESG) ≥ 0.65 mm and an maximum operating temperature of 60 °C.
- Used mainly as venting and breather device for fixed roof tanks.
- Used to prevent inadmissible pressure and vacuum and to minimize unwelcome gas losses or inadmissible emissions respectively.
- The housing is mounted perpendicularly on a tank roof.
- The product vapours can be discharged through a collective line into the atmosphere connected to the line flange on the pressure side.
- This pipeline must be secured individually.