- As an end-of-line flame arrester element to protect vent openings of storage tanks.
- Explosion and endurance burning proof for all inflammable liquids and vapors of explosion group IIB1 and also for alcohols with a maximum experimental safe gap (MESG) ≥ 0.85 mm
and an maximum operating temperature of 60 °C.
- This device is not permitted to be installed in enclosed areas.
- Installation on top of storage tanks, tank access covers or breather pipes.
- As venting and breather device for fixed roof tanks to prevent inadmissible pressure and vacuum and to minimize gas losses by variable pressure setting of the weight-loaded valve devices.
- An explosion proof condensate drain is also available for this model at extra cost.
- KITO® BEH-3-80-IIB1 with additional examination and approval, applicable also for alcohols (ethanol, methanol…)