- As end-of-line armature, detonation and flame proof, used for mounting on the pipes end of filling pipes inside of tanks in which inflammable liquids of the explosion groups IIA1 to IIB3 are stored with a nominal gap width (MESG) of ≥ 0.65 mm and an maximum operating temperature of 60 °C.
- Tested and approved as detonation flame arrester type 4.
- Particularly suitable for horizontal and un-derground vessels.
- Mounting position is perpendicular.
- It is only allowed to install pipes of nominal widths ≤ than the nominal widths of the flange.
- The body of the housing has to be permanently filled with storage liquid.
- Equipped with a hexagon head pipe plug for emptying the liquid.