- For installation into pipes to protect containers and components against stable detonation of flammable liquids and gases.
- Tested and approved as detonation flame arrester type 4.
- Approved for all substances of explosion groups IIA1 to IIB with a maximum experimental safe gap (MESG) ≥ 0.5 mm.
- Working unidirectional in pipes, whereby an operating pressure of 1.1 bar abs. and an maximum operating temperature of 60 °C must not be exceeded.
- Provided with one temperature sensor (PT 100) the armature is certified against short time burning from one side.
- The installation is not dependent on the position and both directions of flow are possible.
- During installation please observe the direction of detonation and the indication „protected side“.