- as inline armature, detonation-proof and flameproof, used for installation in filling pipes outside from tanks in which inflammable liquids are stored.
- Tested and approved as detonation flame arrester type 4.
- Approved for all materials of the explosion group IIA1 to IIB3 with MESG ≥ 0.65 mm and an maximum operating temperature of 60 °C.
- It is only allowed to install pipes of nominal widths ≤ than the nominal widths of the flange.
- Mounting position is perpendicular.
- The body of the housing has to be permanently filled with the storage liquid up to the height of the connecting flanges.
- Equipped with a hexagon head pipe plug for emptying the liquid.